Latest World News
- May 23 2015 03:08: Philippines backs support for small enterprises at APEC meet - World News Headlines - Yahoo News
MANILA, Philippines (AP) — The Philippines' top trade official on Saturday called for support for the integration of micro, small and medium enterprises in global trade, which he said would help reduce poverty and inequality in the Asia-Pacific region.
Latest U.S. News
- May 23 2015 01:29: Another patch put in place for highway and transit funding - U.S. News Headlines - Yahoo! News
WASHINGTON (AP) — Congress has sent President Barack Obama a bill to keep highway and transit aid flowing to states for another two months and prevent shutdown of summer construction projects.
Latest Business News
- May 23 2015 03:00: ECB's Draghi urges euro zone to unite for economic reform - Business News Headlines - Yahoo! News
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi has urged euro zone countries to unite in the task of reforming the bloc's economies, saying sharing sovereignty was an opportunity and not a threat. Draghi is pushing governments not to waste the time ECB money printing has bought them. In a message read to attendees at a conference in Rome, he said countries should act quickly on recommendations the central bank has made to complete economic and monetary union, many of which have not been carried out.
Latest Tech News
- May 23 2015 02:30: Supercharging your gaming PC - Tech News Headlines - Yahoo News
Latest Entertainment News
- May 23 2015 01:28: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows - Entertainment News Headlines — Yahoo! News
WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
Latest Sports News
- May 23 2015 01:44: Choi soldiers on in Korea, young duo close with course record - Sports News Headlines - Yahoo! News
Overnight-leader Choi Jin-ho will take a one-shot lead into the final round of the SK Telecom Open after the chasing pack closed in following course record performances by Wang Jeung-hun and Lee Soo-min on Saturday. The talented 19-year-old Wang made eight birdies and an eagle in his nine-under-par round of 63 at Incheon's Sky 72 Ocean Course, which was matched by 21-year-old South Korean compatriot Lee Soo-min. Wang's effort left him one off the lead in a tie for second with Kang Sung-hoon, who struck a third consecutive 69, with Lee a further shot back at eight-under alongside Cho Min-gyu (67). Choi, though, remained out in front after a two-under 70 on Saturday gave him a three round total of 10-under 206.
Latest Science News
- May 22 2015 11:33: 'Tomorrowland' Celebrates Walt Disney's Vision of the Future - Science News Headlines - Yahoo News
"I grew up during the Cold War," said George Clooney, who plays Frank Walker, a grizzled, disillusioned inventor who sets things in motion in the film. Brad Bird, the director of the film (and previously of "Iron Giant," "Ratatouille" and "The Incredibles"), said he gets his optimism from a space-race perspective. In fact, NASA's role in "Tomorrowland" has come full circle.
Latest Politics News
- May 23 2015 03:07: After break, Senate to reconsider Patriot Act extension - Politics News Headlines - Yahoo News
WASHINGTON (AP) — Unable to end a struggle over how to deal with government surveillance programs, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell scheduled a last-minute session to consider retaining the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic phone records.