Latest World News
- November 23 2014 15:02: Top Asian News at 11:00 p.m. GMT - World News Headlines - Yahoo News
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — A suicide bomber attacked a volleyball tournament in eastern Afghanistan on Sunday, killing at least 45 people, officials said. Dozens more were wounded when the bomber, who was on foot and mingling with the crowd, detonated his explosives, said Mokhis Afgha, the spokesman for the governor of Paktika province.
Latest U.S. News
- November 23 2014 15:13: Woman found dead outside warehouse in South Philadelphia - U.S. News Headlines - Yahoo! News
Latest Business News
- November 23 2014 15:27: Asia cheered by China, European stimulus - Business News Headlines - Yahoo! News
By Wayne Cole SYDNEY (Reuters) - Asian share markets followed the dollar higher on Monday as the prospect of further policy stimulus in China and Europe whetted risk appetites while sending the euro skidding. The single currency was matching 28-month lows in early trade having shed 1.2 percent on Friday when European Central Bank President Mario Draghi surprised by declaring his commitment to fighting deflation. ...
Latest Tech News
- November 23 2014 15:08: SUSE invests in software-defined storage - Tech News Headlines - Yahoo News
Latest Entertainment News
- November 23 2014 10:53: Iggy Azalea, Taylor Swift set for 2014 AMAs - Entertainment News Headlines — Yahoo! News
Latest Sports News
- November 21 2014 16:58: Spain's Ciganda shares lead at Tour Championship - Sports News Headlines - Yahoo! News
Carlota Ciganda, who made a move up the leaderboard in the middle of her round, jumped into a share of the lead after 36 holes of the windy LPGA Tour Championship. The 24-year-old Spanish golfer fired a five-under 67 on Friday to join first round leader Julieta Granada at seven-under-par 137. Paraguay's Granada, a one-time winner on the US Tour, carded a one-under 71. Ciganda is seeking her first win on the US Tour.
Latest Science News
- November 23 2014 05:33: New Space Station Crew Launches Today: Watch Live - Science News Headlines - Yahoo News
A new three-person crew is launching to the International Space Station atop a Russian rocket today (Nov. 23), and you can watch the liftoff live online. NASA astronaut Terry Virts, European Space Agency astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti and cosmonaut Anton Shkaplerov are scheduled to launch to the space station aboard a Russian Soyuz spacecraft from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan at 4:01 p.m. EST (2101 GMT) on Nov. 23. You can watch the launch live on Space.com starting at 3 p.m. EST (2000 GMT) via NASA TV. NASA will also air live coverage of the Soyuz as it docks to the space station at 9:53 p.m. EST (0253 Nov. 24 GMT), with coverage beginning at 9:15 p.m. EST (0215 Nov. 24 GMT).
Latest Politics News
- November 23 2014 15:30: Veteran journalist, educator Michael Shanahan dies - Politics News Headlines - Yahoo News
WASHINGTON (AP) — Michael Shanahan, a veteran Washington political reporter for The Associated Press and Newhouse Newspapers who used that experience to teach new generations of students at George Washington University about the business he loved, died Saturday.