Latest World News
- March 6 2015 09:20: Paraguayan journalist shot to death along Brazil border - World News Headlines - Yahoo News
ASUNCION, Paraguay (AP) — A Paraguayan radio journalist has been shot to death in a Brazilian city bordering a crime-ridden area that is a hotbed for drugs and arms smuggling, officials said on Friday.
Latest U.S. News
- March 6 2015 09:21: Suspects ID'd, charged in murder of Philadelphia police officer - U.S. News Headlines - Yahoo! News
Latest Business News
- March 6 2015 09:07: Our Employer-Employee Marriages Need Counseling - Business News Headlines - Yahoo! News
This article was originally published in Forbes.The monthly jobs report from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reads like a national marriage scorecard. There are tallies of courtships ("job openings"), marital unions ("hires") and a variety of divorces ("total separations," "quits," "layoffs" and "discharges"). Our recent scorecards...
Latest Tech News
- March 6 2015 09:11: We played a game called Butt Sniffin' Pugs at GDC - Tech News Headlines - Yahoo News
Latest Entertainment News
- March 6 2015 08:50: Fox's Kelly, author Sandberg agree: Do laundry, guys - Entertainment News Headlines — Yahoo! News
Latest Sports News
- March 6 2015 09:18: Colts opt not to re-sign veteran receiver Wayne - Sports News Headlines - Yahoo! News
(Reuters) - The Indianapolis Colts said on Friday they will not re-sign Reggie Wayne, a decision that will make one of the NFL's all-time greatest receivers a free agent next week. Wayne, who has spent his entire 14-year career with the Colts, is ranked eighth on the National Football League's all-time receiving yards list with 14,345. "Reggie is one of the greatest men to ever wear the horseshoe, and we have been blessed to watch him play for the past 14 years," Colts owner Jim Irsay said in a statement.
Latest Science News
- March 6 2015 08:15: U.S. spacecraft reaches dwarf planet Ceres for 16-month study - Science News Headlines - Yahoo News
By Irene Klotz CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (Reuters) - A U.S. space probe slipped into orbit around Ceres, a miniature planet beyond Mars believed to be left over from the formation of the solar system, NASA said on Friday. Launched in 2007, the Dawn spacecraft made a 14-month tour of the asteroid Vesta before steering itself toward Ceres, the largest body in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. Dawn shifted its path to allow itself to be captured by Ceres’ gravity at 7:39 a.m. EST, becoming the first spacecraft to orbit a dwarf planet.
Latest Politics News
- March 6 2015 09:17: Greeks still hope for change despite government's stumble - Politics News Headlines - Yahoo News
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Cleaning ladies who have waged Greece's longest-running anti-austerity protest have camped outside a finance ministry building in Athens for nearly two years with one goal — getting their state-paid jobs back.