- Dye agrees to meet with NCAA investigators - May 25 2013 10:18
CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) — Miami senior Dyron Dye has agreed to meet for a third time with NCAA investigators, who want to know why there are discrepancies between what he told them in 2011 and what he wrote in a recent affidavit to support a former Hurricanes assistant coach.
- Wuerffel, Frazier, Dayne selected for college Hall - May 7 2013 15:49
NEW YORK (AP) — The only time Tommie Frazier and Danny Wuerffel shared the field during their brilliant college careers, Frazier's Nebraska team trampled Wuerffel and Florida in the 1996 Fiesta Bowl to win the national championship.
- Wuerffel, Dayne, Frazier selected for college Hall - May 7 2013 10:14
NEW YORK (AP) — Heisman Trophy winners Danny Wuerffel of Florida and Ron Dayne of Wisconsin, along with two-time national champion Tommie Frazier of Nebraska, were selected Tuesday for the College Football Hall of Fame.
- NCAA hoops semifinal games moving to cable in 2014 - May 7 2013 08:53
NEW YORK (AP) — The Final Four's first two games are moving to cable next year.
- SEC's new network with ESPN to debut in 2014 - May 2 2013 13:32
- NCAA, Emmert face tough agenda at board meeting - May 1 2013 14:08
- CFL decides to expand its annual college draft from six to seven rounds - May 1 2013 09:15
TORONTO - The CFL has expanded its annual draft from six to seven rounds.
- Big Ten going to East-West alignment for divisions - April 28 2013 14:19
PARK RIDGE, Ill. (AP) — No more "Legends." And no more "Leaders."
- 10 things to know about College Football Playoff - April 25 2013 15:37
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — The College Football Playoff is all but done. The only part that remains unsettled is the membership of the selection committee that will determine which teams play for the national championship when the new system kicks in for the 2014 season.
- It is what it is: College Football Playoff - April 24 2013 06:00
- College Football Playoff to replace BCS - April 23 2013 19:47
- AP Source: College Football Playoff to replace BCS - April 23 2013 14:47
- Ken Dryden stirs concussion discussion at the University of Calgary - April 23 2013 03:13
CALGARY - Ken Dryden believes shining an intense spotlight on concussions is the way to spur meaningful prevention and treatment.
- Sites to be settled for college football playoff - April 22 2013 20:27
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — With the how and when of college football playoffs determined, it's time to lock in the where.
- Suspect in fatal shooting of MIT officer no longer on campus: university - April 18 2013 23:28
(Reuters) - The suspect in the fatal shooting of a Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) police officer is no longer on campus and students have been advised they can resume normal activities, the school said on its website early on Friday. "MIT Police have determined that the suspect in this evening's shooting is no longer on campus," the university said on its emergency information site. "It is now safe to resume normal activities," the statement said. It was not immediately clear if the suspect had been apprehended or had fled. (Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis; Editing by Pravin Char)