- Top AEG lawyer referred to Jackson as 'freak' - May 22 2013 16:47
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Emails displayed in court show a lawyer for the parent company of AEG Live LLC referred to Michael Jackson as a "freak" on the day the singer signed a contract for his ill-fate comeback concerts.
- WW II photo-documentarian Wayne Miller dies at 94 - May 22 2013 16:27
ORINDA, Calif. (AP) — Photographer Wayne F. Miller, who produced some of the most indelible combat images of World War II and created a ground-breaking series of portraits chronicling the lives of black Americans in Chicago, has died at age 94.
- ND ad agency sues creators of Cartoon Network show - May 22 2013 15:54
A North Dakota advertising agency is suing the creators of a Cartoon Network show, alleging that they copied a state marketing campaign.
- Sammy Hagar faces appeal of tossed defamation case - May 22 2013 15:24
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — A former Playboy bunny who claims Sammy Hagar fathered her now-deceased child is appealing a ruling that dismissed her lawsuit against the former Van Halen frontman.
- Publisher: Sen. Warren book coming out in 2014 - May 22 2013 15:11
- Douglas, Damon dramatize a steamy showbiz affair - May 22 2013 15:03
- Talk of lies, pride as Trump case goes to jury - May 22 2013 14:46
CHICAGO (AP) — The attorney for an 87-year-old woman who accuses Donald Trump of cheating her in a skyscraper condo deal told jurors in Chicago on Wednesday that he was personally repulsed by the "Apprentice" star whom he said lied on the witness stand.
- Jennifer Lopez to open cellphone stores - May 22 2013 14:43
NEW YORK (AP) — "Jenny from the Block" wants the block to buy Verizon phones from her.
- Dallas exhibit reunites art JFK saw before death - May 22 2013 14:03
- Obama to honor Carole King at White House concert - May 22 2013 13:50
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break - May 22 2013 13:45
- Cannes: Scott Thomas' glorious dip into darkness - May 22 2013 12:29
CANNES, France (AP) — To convince Kristin Scott Thomas to play the bloodthirsty matriarch of "Only God Forgives," director Nicolas Winding Refn appealed to Scott Thomas — how else? — with the flattery of his own mother.
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand - May 22 2013 11:52
CHICAGO (AP) — The attorney for an 87-year-old woman who accuses Donald Trump of cheating her in a skyscraper condo deal told Chicago jurors on Wednesday that he was personally repulsed by the "Apprentice" star whom he said lied on the witness stand.
- Redford swept away in shipwreck saga 'All Is Lost' - May 22 2013 11:21
- 'Idol' winner rolling out debut album in July - May 22 2013 10:32